• Redwood Empire Emerald Giant Rye 750mL
    • Redwood Empire Emerald Giant Rye 750mL

    Redwood Empire Emerald Giant Rye 750mL

    $49.00 Excl. tax

      In stock (1)

      Graton, California


      Creamy butterscotch pudding and hints of clean sandalwood on the nose. Vibrant black pepper spice and salted cucumber on the mid-palate, with a sumptuous and smooth fruit and caramel finish. A whopping 95% rye mashbill (the other 5% being malted barley to kick off fermentation) means you're getting the real deal here.

      Login

      Forgot your password?

      • All your orders and returns in one place
      • The ordering process is even faster
      • Your shopping cart stored, always and everywhere

      compare0

      Clicky Powered by Lightspeed Your
      Somm
      Guide